"MIND"-Controller of all thing

                             MIND-Controller of all thing

Mind is metaphysical, weightless,the object which cannot touch,it does not have any mark .Some people say mind is invisible controller ,some people believe it is absurd thing but what do people generally think about mind ? Or can you tell What is on your mind ?

If we think thoroughly we cannot specifically tell what is running on our mind but if we deeply concentrate we can feel our desire of doing certain thing running on our mind.Mind is a invisible faculty that stores our thinking, emotions, memory and belief. If I tell you it is mind who control our life will you believe me? Now many question may arise whether and how mind is playing role here?

Mind playing vital role in controlling our life it influences our thoughts, beliefs, emotions,behaviors and decision. 

HOW?

  • Thoughts and Beliefs: Our minds generate thoughts and thus it manifest our beliefs that shape our perception of our surrounding.Positive and negative thoughts can influence confidence, and overall outlook on life.
  • Emotions and Mood: The mind is responsible for creating emotions based on situation .Our emotional states can impact how we react in surroundings and how we interact with others.
  •  Decision-Making: The mind plays a vital role in decision-making processes. It evaluates options, weighs merits and demerits, and chooses the best course of action based on our values and past experiences.
  • Behavior and Actions: Our thinking and emotions directly influence our actions and behaviors. For example, feeling motivated can drive us to pursue goals, while fear might make us avoid situation.
  •  Perceptions and Reality: The mind creates and interprets information from the environment, shaping our perceptions of reality. These perceptions influence us how we interact with the world around us and create our views over everything.We can visualize our perception through our reality.
  • Coping Mechanisms: The mind helps us develop coping mechanisms to deal with stress, challenges, and difficult emotions.Sometimes human being overflow with emotions which creates mental pressure but dealing method of mind creates loop to overcome emotions.
  • Motivation and Drive: Our minds give the motivation and drive to pursue goals, dreams, and aspirations. The strength of our intentions can influence the level of achieving our desire things. With motivation we can possible things which seem impossible in humans eye.
  • Mental Health: The state of our mind impacts our mental health. A balanced and healthy mind can lead to improved mental well-being while controlling our stress , depression and anxiety which disrupt our daily life.

Now it may have state the part of mind but it may not convinced us to believe actually it control us.It may seen absurd and blur but all we need to think , think and think! how all things are connected?

To be more specific to my point I want to share one of my experiences I felt through this topic.While writing this topic, I actually looked back to my achievements and goals which I have experienced through out my childhood to teenage time.When I was a child, I wanted to be pilot because that time flying fascinated me most. I wanted to fly like a bird but for humans it seem quite impossible to have wings on back and fly.But one particular invention of named plane which can be run by human and we call them "Pilot" this perception of my mind hold a simple goal on my mind to be pilot more specifically when I was child.My mind hold a simple perception still today to remind me how specific and dedicate I was towards my goal.This simple incident reminds me how my mind exist in me to visualize my goal.Gradually, I learned there are more fascinating profession for humans in society and everyone is running for their dream and this made me think more for my future.All of a sudden when I completed my high school, I thought maybe now I can achieve my childhood dream but here comes the part we called "Reality" until now our mind was captivated on a cell where we stated boundaries but when we set them free it face the reality of our surroundings in a way it get confused and thus it creates confusion, anxiety and thoughts.Eventually, it creates doubts and problems and hit us to rethink. Here, the whole game played by mind . I realized it more specifically when i get fear about maybe i cannot achieve it,maybe I am not capable enough. Maybe , maybe and more maybe!This emotions and statements all are create by that absurd thing we call "MIND". Humans are more capable of controlling this situations by mind because when we get determine about our thoughts mind pushes us to control it thus a way its helping us to survive in our life. As a student I need to maintain particular schedule for my studies and my daily list.In this way I have to face all uncertain difficulties but I realized it is that "MIND" which I am controlling to be more strong in my life. I am shaping it through commanding " I Can DO  It! . Sometimes my academic progress fall apart for many reasons but it is my mind which telling me to stand up and run for it again so that I can pursue my dream and I can capable enough to fascinate my own goal and achievements in simple way.That simple role play of mind which remind simple glimpse of my childhood till now fascinates me and force me think what is this"MIND". To sum up my thoughts i can connect all happenings in one rope by saying it is Mind which make us believe our vision , to make us strong and stand straight .There is a saying "What consumes your Mind , controls your Life " .


Here comes the crucial part I have mentioned Mind is controlling everything but i did not stated how this mind can be control .This part called "MIND" has our whole key but it needed to be in shape . For shaping this absurd thing human's willing play a great role.We need to shape our mind and take over the control over it .Once we are taking over it will control our others vital elements to boost up and to push for further role. We need to remember mind is a beautiful servant but it is also a dangerous weapon.When we are considering our mind as strong weapon to be controlled then it will control our body accordingly.There is a quote saying "You have power over your mind - not outside events. Realize this, and you will find strength."-Marcus Aurelius.To shape up our mind we need to keep our surroundings positive ,we need to push ourselves and make our mind believe that we are strong.
 
To summarize all thing I can say Mind is controlling all vital things in our life and to shape up we have to hold on this so that it cannot  turned out to be that dangerous weapon.When we are determined to give quality of our mind thus it will bring colorful and positive thoughts in life.Moreover,it is important to recognize that the mind's control over our lives is not absolute because there are many other factors, such as, external circumstances and physiological influences which also playing a role in shaping our experiences. Nonetheless, understanding the mind's influence empowers us to cultivate healthier thoughts, emotional rules and decision-making skills, leading to a more organized and balanced life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

True Beauty Is True Sadness

Effects Of AI in our Lives

AKKO Switches that will Make You Love Typing